It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I wouldn't call Antonee Robinson a great player. There is a distinct drop in quality between Cancelo (even with him being unsettled) and Robinson. Desperation

So some reports saying we don't think we need to sign anyone, and some saying we'll try and get someone in in the next day and a bit. I would love the latter to be true, but the former feels much more on-brand for the way we've been run since the takeover. And that policy may have worked for the most part but I don't think this is the right time.
I think the only reports are we are going to try and sign someone. But, the first reports that came out briefed that city believed they have enough cover of required.

I'd be staggered if Cancelo ever plays for the club again. Him returning in the summer doesn't matter, we'll offload one way or another.
I'm a little behind the news, but reading more tend to agree. I'm just confused how we're going to get rid of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.