It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

How can the club forsee that a player kicked off and wanted to leave only 4 days ago?

We all know City plan signings well in advance but sometimes something happens with a player that means plans change.

No doub City have full back targets for the future it's a question of whether can can do a deal with one of the targets tiday
Left back has been a problem for ages. If we had options then this wouldn't be a huge problem. 4 days has fuck all to do with it. It takes a second to get a bad injury and the result till the end of the season is the same.

would be really funny if we won the league after all the flapping

Sick of hearing about 'flapping'. Football only works because people get emotionally attached to their team. When the team isn't doing as well as expected, being critical and discussing exactly what's gone wrong is not only completely reasonable, it's a natural extension of the entire point of spectator sports. If this forum was just people pretending everything was going swimmingly, who does that actually benefit?

That’s a weird one from Arsenal going for a snail player in Georgino from Chelsea and in doing the deal helping out Chelsea! Mad signing

Just in general, to be honest.

We've made some amazing signings over the last six or seven years but we tend to just chill whenever there's a position in urgent need of filling.

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again, I don't understand how the club will do everything in their power to gain even the most seemingly insignificant advantage over every other club we're competing against, from counteracting the strengths of relegation candidates to telling ball boys to play with intensity for ninety minutes. And yet, when it comes to signing players in positions we need we're like "nah, mate. Tactics, innit."

They’ll get a shock when Pep goes because who ever the next manager will be he will struggle to get as much from a small squad as Pep does! It’s like we have Pep we don’t need any replacements he will sort it…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.