It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bellingham isn't supposed to be a replacement for KDB though. If he was doing what he is good at and putting up numbers like KDB he would be the greatest player in the world.

Bellingham is going to be in the engine room of the midfield, his stats are going to be more aligned with Rodri than Kev,
Some people will be fucked off if he doesn't end up at the club next season .

1 year left on his contract in the summer, Leicester won't demand silly money as he can sign a pre contract with us in January next year

He can't. That is only for clubs abroad.

I don't believe the rumour one bit either way. On account of him being totally average. And no, he is not average not because he is English, but because he is average.

It seems Bellingham will replace Gundo and Maddison will replace Bernie,if todays rumours are to be believed.
I think Gundogan will end up staying. The info about him signing a new deal is coming from reliable sources. Bernardo's off, though, for sure - he's just got to find somewhere to go.

So now you are comparing first choice midfielders like KDB and Silva with our DM back up player.And who did we have when peak Fernandinho got injured as back up ?

Yaya. Javi Garcia. Rodwell. Fernando.

I think Gundogan will end up staying. The info about him signing a new deal is coming from reliable sources. Bernardo's off, though, for sure - he's just got to find somewhere to go.

I wont have issue as long as he isnt blocking the path of a better player,his experience is invaluable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.