It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Sterling and Jesus both go we’d lose 2 of our natural wide players, Alvarez replaces one but we’d still be short.

If Sterling and Jesus both go we’d lose 2 of our natural wide players, Alvarez replaces one but we’d still be short.
Alvarez can’t be here to replace a wide player that starts as many games as these a season

We don’t need to be buying players from other PL clubs nor selling to them. That’s what I would do moving forward
Honestly it depends on the player for me, Sterling/Mahrez I think would improve any premier league team so I wouldnt want to see them go to a rival,,,,,that said though I utterly love Jesus he’s honestly not a first team player for us and wouldn’t radically improve say Arsenal as although he can be brilliant he also goes missing in games so I’d be happy for him to go wherever we can get them Most money and where he wants to go…..

Sterling is on £300k a week, I don’t see him going to United / Chelsea so he it seems it’s either Barca or stay, runs down his contract and moves (extends) next summer, Jesus has been a wonderful player but if he wants to go for first team football I think we should allow him (but not less than £40m), Mahrez is the one I want to keep extend him for for another 2 years……silva I’d like him to sign forever as he’s sensational but I feel it depends on him as we don’t keep players if they want to leave so as long as we get a fair value he’s gone but I can’t believe it’d be anywhere other than Barca/ Real as its about owing closer to home not him being unhappy at us

in terms of buying players from premier league rivals honest if a player strengthens us and weakens a rival then great but honestly I can’t think of many such players well who be available at realistic money…….I’d love to sign Reece James but I dread to think the cost of that deal, and Salah I’d be happy to sign next year on a free!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.