It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

With regards to Sterling and Jesus, I suspect we won't let both go (ie one or the other)
I'd say we can't let Sterling go unless we sign another pacy goalscoring winger. Even when Raz is struggling with finishing like tonight, his runs add different dimension to our attack and open so much space, moving defenders around. Besides, he does a hell of a lot of defensive work that usually goes unappreciated. And makes you wonder how devastating this team could be with a worldclass wing goalscorer like Salah, Mbappe etc.

As for Jesus, I think his time is up. Good player, but below City level and should free up the space for incoming CFs.

If neither sign a contract they are gone. Pretty simple.

We have Palmer desperate for a chance and Alvarez joining.

4 substitute appearences Palmer, replacing our highest league scorer during Pep's time here. c'mon mate!

I'm so ok with Sterling moving on, I'd go as far as thinking it is for the best, but being replaced by a kid who is really just a name from the academy to throw about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.