It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Maddison is not a bad option as long as Leicester don't take the piss with their valuation

What are people's opinions on Maddison? From what I have seen our fanbase are quite conflicted.

Always get that on here with English players playing for other Premier League clubs.

Some will claim the others don't rate him because he's English, others will claim the other side overrate him because he's English. Realistically, I think he's a good player who would improve the squad but not the starting eleven when everyone's fit.

We're underperforming at the moment so some of our more frustrated supporters are exaggerating tales of our demise as well as the abilities of players at other clubs who they don't watch week in and week out.

I'm absolutely fine if we sign him as long as we're getting someone better because I wouldn't expect from him what I have expected from the midfielders who have laid the foundations for our previous title wins. He's simply not that level.

Maddison is not a bad option as long as Leicester don't take the piss with their valuation

I don't think they could take the piss, one year left on his deal or he goes for free. I reckon 50 to 60 mil

I don't think they could take the piss, one year left on his deal or he goes for free. I reckon 50 to 60 mil
£50-60m is decent but they could stll think he is still valuable and let him run down his contract and ask for £80m. Especially with Newcastle interested.

£50-60m is decent but they could stll think he is still valuable and let him run down his contract and ask for £80m. Especially with Newcastle interested.
Sounds like Maddison, understandably wants the move, will turn down other clubs to go to city. We have a huge advantage here I would expect around 45 but that's a guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.