It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

How are we standing still? We literally signed one of the best strikers in the world not that long ago and we’ve won the last 4/5 leagues.. our squad is more than good enough

Sounds like you want it to be like other clubs and we spend 200m every window and yes you are unbelievably negative
Our squad has become weaker over the last two windows IMO despite signing a world class striker

We don't need a lot of players, we need three key, top shelf ones.

A top class midfielder, a full-back for both sides.

Pep has made his mind up on Rico, as he has done on Ake. He loves Jack.

Walker won't be going anywhere just yet.

Phillips isn't going anywhere, nor Mahrez and Pep wants Gundo to stay for another year.

Anything else is dependent on Laporte and Bernie leaving in the summer.

Foden will become even more important and receive extra responsibility.

City spend £300m this summer on quality not quantity.
Agree on walker
Phillips need to step up big time.
Grealish...again needs to step up another level..even as he us performing better he still ain't close to tip level...I woujdnt normally question pep ever but on this I do....nothing more than an average player at present and I don't think his ceiling is that much higher.
Gundo is running out of legs as is kdb

I get what you are saying but Leicester still have their own valuation regardless of the player's preference.
He has 1 year left on his contract and Leicester need the money. City won't sit around for him and if they won't do business probably sign someone else. You think he signs a new deal there then?

Agree on walker
Phillips need to step up big time.
Grealish...again needs to step up another level..even as he us performing better he still ain't close to tip level...I woujdnt normally question pep ever but on this I do....nothing more than an average player at present and I don't think his ceiling is that much higher.
Gundo is running out of legs as is kdb
KDB will be fine, still way above the rest & steps it up when it matters.
Gundo is a concern, such a wonderful player but this season he looks very leggy, bit like Fern towards end at City.

He has 1 year left on his contract and Leicester need the money. City won't sit around for him and if they won't do business probably sign someone else. You think he signs a new deal there then?
Probably won't sign a new deal but Leicester can still hold for money and there bound to be a couple more team as well as us and Newcastle.

KDB will be fine, still way above the rest & steps it up when it matters.
Gundo is a concern, such a wonderful player but this season he looks very leggy, bit like Fern towards end at City.
Id argue that with KDB...it matters every game and he has been found wanting in a lot this season...Pep has questioned his application in some games openly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.