It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Inter are a selling club if we put the money and he makes clear to them he wants to leave. yes it will be a big outlay. but if we sell bernardo and cancelo along with our loaded warchest from the last two seasons it should be possible.

bellingham = 120
left-back = 40
winger = 80
barella = 100

bernardo = -50
cancelo = -50

total = +240 net spend
You don't need to convince me on Barella, lol. Like I said, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I agree. The beauty of adding those two players means Kev can get a rest and so can Rodri.

Frenkie can play a six, but he's a little square on and needs to be playing his passes from the eight and ten.

Bellingham is never gonna be a six, and see him more as recovery insurance in a ten?

Grealish/Foden left -Mahrez/Foden right.

I'd argue it would be the best front six in world football.
Rodri is a monster but has been asked to play far too many games , at the run in the last two seasons he is so understandably leggy.

I know we were close to FDJ before. Last summer he didn’t want to go to United because he’s not an idiot, I just didn’t picture a scenario where we would go for Bellingham and FDJ in the same window. Has this actually been reported anywhere or are we all hoping?

Exactly these guys have no idea what they are speaking about. barella will easily replace gungo or even a KDB in the form he is now. guy can play deeper or higher up. but I do prefer him playing deeper closer to Rodri and maintain total control of the game, though he can also move forward and make key passes. then we have 4 other players doing damage up top. barella is like veattri without the injuries.
With an incredible work rate...

I agree. The beauty of adding those two players means Kev can get a rest and so can Rodri.

Frenkie can play a six, but he's a little square on and needs to be playing his passes from the eight and ten.

Bellingham is never gonna be a six, and see him more as recovery insurance in a ten?

Grealish/Foden left -Mahrez/Foden right.

I'd argue it would be the best front six in world football.
I agree that we need someone to also take the pressure off Rodri, he’s brilliant he truly is but we can run him into the ground.

I guess this would really depend on long term plans with Foden in midfield though?

I’d love to see that team play football together.

If those 3 MF came in we will have one hell of a side, and I will sleep well with the thought.

It worried me a little yesterday hearing about Maddison, but if you add Bellingham, FDJ to him, wow that's some serious high quality revamp.

It has to be. Kev, Gundo and Bernie have been magnificent for so long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.