It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Your last sentence … scenes.

Though I would love it, I do have to admit how much of a pleasure it is watching Gundo play for us; just so tidy & so intelligent.
Gundo is truly an intelligent player, actually you have said it better, tidy and intelligent. He such an elegant player, I will miss seeing him at city when his gone.

I reckon it’s Kimmich, he would cost a shit tone (defo more than FDJ) he would defo cause a meltdown online, he would solve both our CDM & RB problems and he would be reuniting with Pep that TH has been hinting at with his videos,

Also allegedly Bayern need to sell some players to raise funds up and Kimmich could be that sacrifice…or it could be Bellingham for all I know
I am a fan of both kimmich and Bellingham. Both great, very phenomenal players!

Rival fans would be delighted if we did some of the things people are wanting in here. Mahrez has been our most direct and effective forward for two seasons more-or-less and apparently we should bin him off "on the cheap" to save wages, while Bernardo - who offers so much to our midfield that 99.9% of footballers would not know where to start with - should also be willingly swapped off even if he's happy to stay if we can get ourselves some good dough for it.

You have to shake things up, but not toss them out the window. Replacing Ferna and Jesus as they go, phasing out Gundo as he nears the end of his contract with a possible replacement, and possibly bringing in a young RB, all while adjusting the tactics to fit around Haaland, would be more than enough of a shift to keep things fresh. We don't have to throw all our toys in the bin because they're not fresh out-of-the-packet anymore and don't feel like shiny new starts.
Bernardo is the second best football player on the squad...I'm not moving him even if he is unhappy at some point and then it would be for BIG money...

Well if De Jong is off the table there’s not many other good options about
Huh?...Fuck Frenkie DeJong...he's been shit at Barca...living off his dick from his run in 2019 CL with Ajax...not impressed...

Mate, he’s absolutely mustard
Yeah I get many here thinks that. I dont think he is a top30 CM in the world, and that the money could be better spent elsewhere, like FDJ for example who is a much, much better player in my opinion. But everyones got a different opinion! If he comes I hope he becomes a success and proves me wrong:)

3 goals in 2 mega important games???? Spoilt much ?
If ever someone benefitted from playing with outstanding players in an outstanding system its Raz...just imagine for a second the damage Salah or Mane would do in his stead...I can name you 20 wide players throughout Europe that would do as much and more with this City team as Sterling...I have nothing against the guy, but he's at best a product of his environment...with a true superstar like KDB the team can be a product of his brilliance, like today...also, he wants superstar money and there's just no way on this squad he gets it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.