It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I was thinking 140 minimum
We are selling to Barcelona, the "discount is mandatory".
We cant even capitalize on their players having unrest. Gavi has stated that if Bernado comes to Barcelona, he won't stay..., why aren't we using this to our advantage?

Last edited:
Seen loads of people wanting Diaby, for me I’d prefer Leao, Kvara or Chiesa id prefer someone right footed too.

Also on this to Richards or anyone else to help me get on the Diaby train, what is it you see in Diaby and has anyone watched him lots? I can’t claim I have but would be interested to see what people have to say as to why he’s so highly rated, get me excited!

Diaby has explosive pace, foot work and scores goals as well mate? Leao from what I e seen Durant have the work ethic imo to play for pep. Kvaratskhelia would be my number one choice though mate but I don’t see us going to Napoli again so that rules that out imo and Chiesa I think wouldn’t leave Italy

You are right. We should be expecting that at minimum. Laporte and Bernado are world class players, high level experience and serial winners. City are almost always undervaluing our players, yet we wanna buy unknown players at premium price, players that have never played at the highest whilst we sell quality at discount. Of course there are a few exceptions that went well for us whether selling or buying
Who are these unknown players we’ve bought for premium prices love?

giphy.gif
Brian Kilkline’s aged well.

Ortega 100%. Pep loves Eddy
Would agree with that. Ortega in the last game was giving the ball away too much for Pep I think. On the other hand, he made two saves that Ederson may not have. But you know Pep's philosophy: you don't need keepers to make saves if they don't get the ball ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.