It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Diaby has explosive pace, foot work and scores goals as well mate? Leao from what I e seen Durant have the work ethic imo to play for pep. Kvaratskhelia would be my number one choice though mate but I don’t see us going to Napoli again so that rules that out imo and Chiesa I think wouldn’t leave Italy

I like the sound of this Durant guy. How much?

Gvardiol said in an interview recently that he is staying until 2024 on the back of the RB Sporting director saying he has a clause then and will stay.

Wouldn’t touch Barca with a fucking bargepole mate.

They haven’t got the money for a 3 minute Babestation call let alone the money we’d want for those 2.

It’d turn into a soap opera and fuck our plans for incomings up imo.

We need to be more ruthless with Barca and take the likes of Balde in part exchange instead of cash? I’ve heard they are already behind with the Torres payments and we need to be kicking off if they miss payments etc as they still owe millions on outstanding transfers?! They need to slash €100-200m from their wage bill for next season it seems and are rumored to still owe Messi over €50m!

Are we expecting Gundogan to stay then, can’t see him going to Barca also as rumoured

Strange one. I do believe City are decent enough to offer him another 12 months, but are also comfortable waiting for Gundo to make a decision which is best for him, similar to Fern.

Perhaps if we win the Champions League in the next few months, he would consider it job done and experience a nice freebie transfer at another big club on the continent.

He would have earned it either way.

A top player and more above, seemingly a thoroughly decent human being.

Strange one. I do believe City are decent enough to offer him another 12 months, but are also comfortable waiting for Gundo to make a decision which is best for him, similar to Fern.

Perhaps if we win the Champions League in the next few months, he would consider it job done and experience a nice freebie transfer at another big club on the continent.

He would have earned it either way.

A top player and more above, seemingly a thoroughly decent human being.
I think he should stay to mentor bellingham. unless we buy another top class like FDJ or Nicolo Barella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.