It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Cant see Phillips being sold with his injuries so the maximum for him would be a season loan at West Ham if Rice goes

We don't sign Lavia after buying Maximo Perroni IMO

Don't see another LW now that Grealish, Mahrez are settled & we have Phil & a couple of Academy kids pushing why spend £80m on Leao just my opinion

Now Robinson I would 100% buy but it's going to be more £35-40m knowing its City
West Ham would have money and need a player like Phillips.

Possible re Perroni but even economically it would make sense to buy with the 40m.

Foden will move towards the middle it appears.

Robinson has 12 months on his contract come June so he won’t be that much.

That’s very true, maybe I’ll rephrase, we’re not bad but I do think we could get more sometimes.
People say that but unless we are turning down bigger bids, or hang on to players that don’t want to be with us how. I would say most that leave do so because they don’t get the game time with us so are players we are comfortable letting go.
Bernardo would be the exception and we seemed adamant last summer he wouldn’t go without a big offer.

Cant see Phillips being sold with his injuries so the maximum for him would be a season loan at West Ham if Rice goes

We don't sign Lavia after buying Maximo Perroni IMO

Don't see another LW now that Grealish, Mahrez are settled & we have Phil & a couple of Academy kids pushing why spend £80m on Leao just my opinion

Now Robinson I would 100% buy but it's going to be more £35-40m knowing its City
What injuries would they be then?

Reactions: CC1
giphy.gif
That’s one huge Hitachi Magic wand!

One thing that makes me feel he could be staying is the actual work he's been doing behind the scenes with the coaching

Gundagun wants to be a manager so another year with City then maybe academy or u18's with a place on Peps team?

It's one of those, he probably has 2 years at the top if he pushes but at City he has so many pathways to his next job I suppose??
He's only 31 I doubt he'd retire after the next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.