Total - £265m

In:
* Bellingham - £130m
* Lavia - £40m
* Leao/Mitoma/Gnonto - £80m
* Robinson - £20m
* Gvardiol/a LB - £50-90m
Total - £330-370m

A bit unlikely it seems but would be an incredible summer.
£130m for Bellingham?!

8C0FA097-5176-4BDD-AEA2-EB00E0E3A1C7.gif

Out:
* Phillips - £40m
* Bernardo - £60m
* Laporte - £50m
* Cancelo - £60m
* Delap/McAtee/Doyle - £35m
* other EDS stars - £30m
Total - £265m

In:
* Bellingham - £130m
* Lavia - £40m
* Leao/Mitoma/Gnonto - £80m
* Robinson - £20m
* Gvardiol/a LB - £50-90m
Total - £330-370m

A bit unlikely it seems but would be an incredible summer.
Cant see Phillips being sold with his injuries so the maximum for him would be a season loan at West Ham if Rice goes

We don't sign Lavia after buying Maximo Perroni IMO

Don't see another LW now that Grealish, Mahrez are settled & we have Phil & a couple of Academy kids pushing why spend £80m on Leao just my opinion

Now Robinson I would 100% buy but it's going to be more £35-40m knowing its City

Diaby has explosive pace, foot work and scores goals as well mate? Leao from what I e seen Durant have the work ethic imo to play for pep. Kvaratskhelia would be my number one choice though mate but I don’t see us going to Napoli again so that rules that out imo and Chiesa I think wouldn’t leave Italy
While Diaby is a decent player he failed to make the France squad for the WC even with Nkunku out injured. He was behind Kolo Muani and Thuram in the pecking order. Speaking of Kolo Muani, at 24 he is coming into his own and starting to rip it up at Frankfurt. At 6'2" with blazing speed he could be a viable alternative to Leao.

Lavia will also wants to be a regular starting player, very unlikely he will accepts at best just being another squad player at this point of age and career. Maybe 2-3 season later.
He certainly won't want to go to Chelsea so.

What? We are bad at selling, in terms of not getting the highest values possible, nearly all our players are multi prem winners and have played under pep for years that in itself is gold dust to any club.
i dont think were a bad selling club. I think part of it is because we have the attitude of letting players go who dont want to be here (which i agree with) providing we get our set fee. If we started expecting extortionate fees for players youll probably end up with players who could do a cancelo. Its all a balancing act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.