It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just to put everyone at rest, take no notice of this guy. He doesn't like Pep. He says he's a neutral fan in the bundesliga but hes very supportive of Bayern.

I keep up to date with German/bundesliga journalists he rarely knows anything. He has a major dislike of us and PSG for some reason also was one of the journalists putting out smear pieces about RB Leipzig
I don’t think anyone here would believe that

Do we want a Fernandinho at 37 replacement? I thought the idea would be to get someone who makes KDB, Bernardo and Rodri start 45 games a season instead of 55.

Someone equally good, so Rodri doesn't get so tired he can't play a CL run in, or KDB doesn't get another injury, Bernardo gets some magic back instead of being run into the ground.
Yes. I'd love a peak Fernandinho replacement. But that's not FDJ. Doesn't have close to the skill set of Ferny.

And I get what your saying, reducing game time for the our 1st choice midfield would be great, but realistically, FDJ would want a midfield built around him and demand wages to reflect that.

That doesn't fit us at present.

Replace Fernandinho with someone who can start more games, can offset a bit overusing Rodri etc.

What if Rodri gets an injury for 4 months. this year we would have had to put Dinho in the line up so much more often and his legs are gone for 3 games a week tempo.
or push Gundo deep which is also not an ideal thing.

dont know much about Nunes but from the mentioned players he is more like a good passer and a DM/CM and also someone that would accept a heavy rotational role.

question is different tho if Gund and / or Bernardo leaves. than we need another top CM/AM imo rather than a CM/DM.

But CM/DM we need anyway imo as Dinho is as good as gone.

Is Bellingham that good? I dont watch Bundesliga so have no idea, I know he’s talented but would he get into our team?

when would he play? we have Rodri, can he play other midfield positions?
He can play either as a 6 or an 8, has the pace and athleticism to be a box to box player if we need so. Still very young and Pep can transform him in a beast in any position he wishes imo. Rodri can get some more rest especially with the new 5 subs system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.