It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Does anyone have a list of the available spots in our squad ? foreign, homegrown etc? If only jesus goes and obviously haaland is joining... how many more can we sign?

Assuming Dinho and Mendy are gone, and Alvarez and Haaland included, We currently have 1 space on the squad, doesn't matter whether it is home grown or not.

Really hoping some of the City journo's get to the bottom of the Haaland release clause.

I've said for ages that Ward-Prowse would be an excellent back-up / replacement for KDB in the medium to long term. Sign him with a view to 'sharing duties' with KDB and we've got a smooth transition in later years.
Fewer games next season will benefit KDB.
reminds me too much of when liverpool were buying Charlie Adams and Rickie Lambert. Good player but not the caliber we need. Prefer the academy kids to him

I've said for ages that Ward-Prowse would be an excellent back-up / replacement for KDB in the medium to long term. Sign him with a view to 'sharing duties' with KDB and we've got a smooth transition in later years.
Fewer games next season will benefit KDB.
That's where Grealish will come in because that's his future, he's not going to operate on the wings for us for long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.