It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

when would he play? we have Rodri, can he play other midfield positions?
Id imagine Rodri has played close to 50 games this season which if continues will surely just lead to injuries. Any player coming in will get games, Pep is happy to rotate and keep people fresh and i think its what is part of our success. Problem this year has been the drop off for Fern which hasn't really allowed Pep to rotate Rodri.

Is Bellingham that good? I dont watch Bundesliga so have no idea, I know he’s talented but would he get into our team?
He's an insanely talented B2B. The combination of technique, creativity, athleticism and pressing ability is almost unprecedented and makes you remember the likes of Lothar Matthaus. He's like prime Fernandinho but with added dribbling and passing ability. All that at 18 yo.

IMO he would immediately compete for a starting spot (as 8) with Bernardo/Gundogan. Besides, he probably can cover the 6 position if needed

Transfer window prediction:

Haaland — done
Alvarez — joins the first team after his loan ends
New midfielder — Tchouaméni would be my first choice
Full back — there will probably be links but ultimately we won’t sign anyone.

Fernandinho and Jesus will leave. Steffen will probably leave too and be replaced with another backup keeper. If any other players leave then they will be replaced but other than that that’s it.

Transfer window prediction:

Haaland — done
Alvarez — joins the first team after his loan ends
New midfielder — Tchouaméni would be my first choice
Full back — there will probably be links but ultimately we won’t sign anyone.

Fernandinho and Jesus will leave. Steffen will probably leave too and be replaced with another backup keeper. If any other players leave then they will be replaced but other than that that’s it.
DSS_2SSXcAAO4DG.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.