It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He can play either as a 6 or an 8, has the pace and athleticism to be a box to box player if we need so. Still very young and Pep can transform him in a beast in any position he wishes imo. Rodri can get some more rest especially with the new 5 subs system.
Thanks, I dont know much about him and was wondering if he was purely a 6 or has the tools to cover other positions. Appreciate it

Assuming Dinho and Mendy are gone, and Alvarez and Haaland included, We currently have 1 space on the squad, doesn't matter whether it is home grown or not.

Steffen will be sent packing and a homegrown keeper will take the role, Bazanu should be stepping in.

This is so typical of this website.

Sam Lee didn't say City aren't talking about an extension, in fact I heard him on an Athletic podcast yesterday saying they expect one very soon.

City Xtra tweet out that according to Lee, a City spokesperson had told the press no new contract is coming. That's all.

So you get 1 poster who cant read a tweet posting something wrong on here, and a dozen "SLIAC" comments will follow.

So I’m not allowed an opinion… who do you think you are… you seem to spend half your life patronising others…. Mr fucking Big Bollocks. Its a football forum…. You’d be better off on Radio 4.

Delap to saints is good. Broja will go back, Longs contract will be up and they often play two up front. A great side for developing players and often stick with players not chop and change all the time.

Who cares when we’ve just won 5-0 and 5-1 under immense pressure with a whole defense or injured. We’ve some done miserable fuckers as fans. Listen I think it’s time Raz left in the summer, but to not appreciate what he’s done for this team is just mental
Who is talking about appreciation?...I was just making the point that he is overvaluing his place in the squad by asking for the type of money he thinks he is worth...there is no way on Earth City could justify paying him what he's asking for in the face of other needs and the overall makeup of the roster...He is entitled to ask for whatever he believes is fair and the club is also entitled to disagree...you don't pay him that type of money going forward on this squad as a "reward" for past accomplishments...that's not being unappreciative...its being professionally responsible and looking forward in maintaining and possibly exceeding their current standard...believing Sterling is not worth what he's asking for in terms of viable options doesn't make anyone a miserable fucker...City can get more for less and MUCH more for the same kind of money...just saying...

when would he play? we have Rodri, can he play other midfield positions?
We've been playing 60 games per season. Rodri can't possibly play in them all, plus internationals & remain effective.

If we got Tchouameni, they'd play 40 games a season each easily, including games where we play a double pivot. He's the only attainable Fern replacement I've seen who ticks all the boxes. He's a skillful beast & an unbelievable tackler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.