It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So Fernandinho is off this summer, and Carson’s contract is expiring so if we removed them two from the squad list and added Foden, who would now need to be registered as he’s over 21, Haaland and Alvarez we’d have a squad of 20 players with 6 being home grown i think

I'm not sure that would be a good move.I think at this stage he'd struggle for game time and that would only be detrimental.
To be fair his competition would be Che Adams only seeing as Broja will likely return to Chelsea or be sold elsewhere.

So Fernandinho is off this summer, and Carson’s contract is expiring so if we removed them two from the squad list and added Foden, who would now need to be registered as he’s over 21, Haaland and Alvarez we’d have a squad of 20 players with 6 being home grown i think
As long as there is space in foreign quota I think we could sign 2 more? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.