It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Gundo has a year left and was told no renewal was forthcoming.

If things are as they are being reported and Gundo is in Madrid, then it might make sense for a player Mendes has offered to us and to replace Sterling and Jesus.

The Internet killers.

At this rate we are going to have to play FDJ in defence. Imagine

Not just us though, anyone could have offered well over £50 mill,,but they were prepared to wait and lose millions on the deal demanding £150 mill. This time they can wait and probably get the same fee or more next summer.
I’m pretty confident he wont move this summer.
All that may be true. But nevertheless, for me, it still depends what they were to get offered. If the figure was enormous enough …

I’m convinced we should move Phil back into midfield and sign a left winger, someone fast as fuck and likes scoring goals. To much to ask for maybe, but I think that’s the way to go.

DM: Rodri, New versatile DM
CM: Bernardo, Foden, KDB, Mcatee

I think that’s enough in midfield and even Grealish could drop back into midfield if we signed a LW.

Mate, to be clear I’m not saying that he will end up being sold this summer; chances are he won’t. All I was saying was that if hypothetically enough was offered they would sell - imho.
Everyone has a price.
Fair enough, everyone has a price where it would make no sense not to accept it.

I just don’t see teams doing that for a player who would be available for market value next season.

We’re probably not disagreeing and just making the same point in different ways :-)

I’m convinced we should move Phil back into midfield and sign a left winger, someone fast as fuck and likes scoring goals. To much to ask for maybe, but I think that’s the way to go.

DM: Rodri, New versatile DM
CM: Bernardo, Foden, KDB, Mcatee

I think that’s enough in midfield and even Grealish could drop back into midfield if we signed a LW.
Diaby, leao or nkunku then for me on that option. Maybe even a gnabry as Bayern look to be selling and he’s home grown

Diaby, leao or nkunku then for me on that option. Maybe even a gnabry as Bayern look to be selling and he’s home grown
Nkunku is the one for me, score goals for fun and he’s different to the other wingers we have. I’m even more convinced that’s the way to go now and drop Phil back permanently. Foden and Bernardo both rotating in the 8 role next to Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.