It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’d say we’ll know a lot more next week. Once the season’s over, the club will no doubt be happier to manage players exits.

If Fernandinho and Gundogan are off then we need midfielders. I wouldn’t trust FDJ, he screwed us over once so I wouldn’t rule out him taking the money again. Especially since united are feeling confident. While if he can play 6 or 8 I don’t think it will be for us.

We desperately someone need who can play 6 as Rodri can’t play every match. We’ll also definitely need someone to play 8. Gundogan has 26 appearances and a lot of starts. He’s also the only one of our midfielders with Pep’s ‘pausa’. He’ll need to be replaced. It would be great to get someone who could play both 6 and 8 both I don’t know who that is.

From the way TH is saying it, seems like De Jong wants City more than City want De Jong, and if I were him I'd want City too if my other option was the Black Hole in the centre of Salford.

It could also be that united will pay Barca’s price whereas we won’t.

I think Pep would want FDJ 100%. It will be a question of financing the deals we need to do this summer that dictates how likely we are to signing him.

Would you rather a cheaper midfielder come in and we strength at full back more strongly, or take FDJ and potentially penny pinch at fullback again

depends we could bring kabore in for nothing, Windjal for less than 10. Job done.

depends we could bring kabore in for nothing, Windjal for less than 10. Job done.
Potentially, yes.

Of course, our raggy neighbours would tell you that money doesn’t guarantee success, but it tends to help.

I’d say that a speedy, defensive fullback is more valuable to our squad than another 8, but then I’m not Txiki.

Potentially, yes.

Of course, our raggy neighbours would tell you that money doesn’t guarantee success, but it tends to help.

I’d say that a speedy, defensive fullback is more valuable to our squad than another 8, but then I’m not Txiki.
Both those lads can do that at a squad level at least.. I need a Txiki email, my ideas are wasted.

From the way TH is saying it, seems like De Jong wants City more than City want De Jong, and if I were him I'd want City too if my other option was the Black Hole in the centre of Salford.
I don’t think that’s the case

We might be getting a couple more signings, I'm thinking we will be going for some better value options like anywhere from 15 - 45m.

Easy options in fullback are Porro buyback, midfield might not be cheap but I'd be happy with Nunes and Tchouameni if Barca demand 80-90m for FDJ. Enzo Fernandez would be a cheap option to help with finances for a more expensive signing.

Not sure if there are any deals in this region for forwards we'd want, but Leao and Nkunku are at the top of my list.

Maybe Ryan Cherki or Moussa Diaby, but I can't really think of any potential winger options that aren't very raw (Doku).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.