It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We might be getting a couple more signings, I'm thinking we will be going for some better value options like anywhere from 15 - 45m.

Easy options in fullback are Porro buyback, midfield might not be cheap but I'd be happy with Nunes and Tchouameni if Barca demand 80-90m for FDJ. Enzo Fernandez would be a cheap option to help with finances for a more expensive signing.

Not sure if there are any deals in this region for forwards we'd want, but Leao and Nkunku are at the top of my list.

Maybe Ryan Cherki or Moussa Diaby, but I can't really think of any potential winger options that aren't very raw (Doku).
Bale’s out of contract.

fuck it, erlings in there somewhere. Kev and bale putting the ball in

Last edited:
Just reading previously on here about FDJ. I’ll admit I’ve virtually never watched more than the very brief highlights of any of his matches I don’t think.
So this might have been answered before but …
I appreciate he must be on big money, but if he was that good a player, why on earth would Barca be happy to sell? Yes, he’d free up wages etc to buy someone else, but if he’s that special wouldn’t you do your re-build with him in it?
Just wondered why Barca are happy to get rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.