It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If you think Pep is going give someone their PL debut in a title deciding game I have a bridge to sell you.
Did I say Pep is going to do that?...I said what I'd rather see...what I don't want to see is Dinho passing back to create one v ones for the opposition, or diving in and not being able to recover, or getting burst past by a younger, faster forward...and I've seen all of that in recent games...just sayin'...

Co

Come on, you really think that.
Personally I think the club buy well and as a result we sometimes need to wait a little longer to hopefully get the right guy for 10 years. Pretty effective so far.
Also what signs to a smaller squad? One in so far and transfer window not even open.
The club are not going to f#ck around, they know the threat of Liverpool is real and will invest this year to keep us ahead.

I think at the business end of the season our lack of depth has hurt us.

We do tend to wait longer than we should to get in replacements for ageing players.

The forward players we have gone for always need a year before they come good. This is glaringly more pronouned with the scousers getting Diaz and Jota who hit the ground running.

Let's hope that isn't the case with Haaland and Alverez.

The margins are now ever finer so we've done brilliant but should always try to do better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.