It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I agree, we've got plethora of concert pianists In our team but a severe lack of piano shifters, we need one or two players who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and null the opposition Into thinking twice, not sure whether Phillips Is the answer as I've not really seen what he can
True, I would honestly like us to get a CDM and any player who comes in to be more of a gladiator type of player. As for Phillips, am not sure he is that.

Frenkie de Jong getting downgraded to Kalvin Phillips is the most disappointing second choice since we went for Alexis Sanchez and got Scott Sinclair.

From Fernandinho to Kalvin Phillips, christ.

When I read that us complaining about Phillips are necessarily advocating for world class established players that cost three times as much, it’s a bit infuriating. If anything, it is Phillips that costs way more than he should. I have been beating the drum on this kid with unbelievable potential here in Brazil, just called to our national team, and he’d cost much less.

A midfield pairing of Camavinga and Tchouameni is something else

But don't underestimate how big a rebuild they are going to need
Thats why Tchouameni should not go there, those kids will boss the midfield!

If Leeds get relegated, Kalvin Phillips will be playing for City next season. Seems like we are really interested in him from what Tolmie has said and what reports have said.

A midfield pairing of Camavinga and Tchouameni is something else

But don't underestimate how big a rebuild they are going to need
You’re telling me the Madrid fans aren’t posting that “we don’t need Tchouameni because we have Camavinga”?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.