It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Does he?

It looks like he makes less tackles, wins fewer headers and has less interceptions per game than Rodri.

He just gives me a 'jack of all trades' kind of vibe. I'm just amazed he's viewed by many as a midfielder who you build your team around. He's not shown anything like that in his career so far.

As Domalino said, perhaps Pep can get that out of him but he's not a raw kid anymore. He's 25.
So when he was at Ajax he was getting a lot of attention because of how good his progression stats were. He'd carry the ball more than any other DM up the pitch and he made more forward passes than any other DM.

Does he?

It looks like he makes less tackles, wins fewer headers and has less interceptions per game than Rodri.

He just gives me a 'jack of all trades' kind of vibe. I'm just amazed he's viewed by many as a midfielder who you build your team around. He's not shown anything like that in his career so far.

As Domalino said, perhaps Pep can get that out of him but he's not a raw kid anymore. He's 25.
"Done best" doesn't mean we need to spend 100 million on him, haha.

The thing about cancelo is he blows extremely hot and extremely cold? When he’s on form like earlier in the season he was ridiculous but when he’s shite he’s really shite? I rate cucurella highly and would be happy for him to come in.
I tend to agree with that. Cancelo is great going forward, the ball for Sterling against Everton was out of this world but he's not a fullback for me. Cucurella for the price looks a steal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.