It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I expect Mbappé to spend most of his career at PSG now, barring disaster on PSG's part.

I don't see him leaving PSG for anyone other than Real Madrid, and I suspect that the bridge has been burned.
He could easily want to leave at the end of this next contract especially if they have won the Champions League, and we’d be one of the few clubs that could be at his door with a good package. If Pep is still around, I bet he’d want it

He could easily want to leave at the end of this next contract especially if they have won the Champions League, and we’d be one of the few clubs that could be at his door with a good package. If Pep is still around, I bet he’d want it
I don't see it personally. I genuinely only think he'd ever want to leave for Madrid, otherwise he'd be happy to stay.

Obviously I don't know this with certainty.

anyway this is the its quiet thread so lets discuss next season

from what I read about cucurella he really likes england and wants to stay here, so I am not worried about him fucking off to barca in 2/3 years, i think he could stay here for many years. I am worried about cancelo on the right as I think he's miles ahead on the left, and this creates a little bit of positional uncertainty, I think it's good to have versatile players but I would like to know what position each player's supposed to be occupying.

regarding his defensive abilities it seems like he's been playing LCB a lot this season as well and he's rapid, so I think he's probably not gonna be an issue.

I would like it if we could make a 25/30m+mcatee/delap on loan deal rather than pay 35-40

other positions, Philipps is fine on the cheap if he wants to be a back up player. I think we need a back-up in that position to ease rodri and I would like a somewhat cheaper option, Sangare from PSV is a great player too if we could get him

would absolutely absolutely ABSOLUTELY love nkunku, he's a huge baller. would be a dream signing for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.