It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Imo vwe must keep Zinchenko as the perfect backup LB so if a new LB comes in then Cancelo moves to challenge Walker for RB. Cancelo isn't as good there so that's a balls unless Pep wants Cancelo to concentrate solely on the right to improve there.

All in all I'd prefer to bring in a proper RB to challenge Walker (who is phenomenal).

Imo vwe must keep Zinchenko as the perfect backup LB so if a new LB comes in then Cancelo moves to challenge Walker for RB. Cancelo isn't as good there so that's a balls unless Pep wants Cancelo to concentrate solely on the right to improve there.

All in all I'd prefer to bring in a proper RB to challenge Walker (who is phenomenal).
Zinch was truely magnificent against Villa on Sunday.
I'd prefer playing Zinch at left wing and getting a proper left full back. He can always play at LB if we're pushed.

Last edited:
Neves is great, but I’d consider Philips as almost perfectprofile-wise.

26, experienced in our league under a Bielsa system. Young enough to improve massively but should be able to slot in much easier than many other options. He also offers us something very different to Rodri as he’s just so mobile. Plus, he hates Utd so he’s perfect!
Honest question, as I’m sure there must be some relevance to us considering how much Pep loves Bielsa, but what is the significance of being experienced in a Bielsa system? Because whenever I watched them it was total chaos and easily exploitable, hence their league position.

Sounds like anyone expecting us to get any more big names after Haaland is going to be disappointed. Cucurella and Kalvin Philipps are hardly the most exciting transfers. But could still be good.

Rather get Bissouma than Kalvin

Good player, but there’s no way we’d go anywhere near him after our ‘issues’ with Mendy.

Plenty more to come out on that, and the optics of signing Bissouma in the middle of it all would be horrific for the club.

Zero chance of him ever playing for City, IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.