It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Plays LCM for Ukraine mostly
As a lone DM I’m not sure, if we sign cucurella that would mean we could play 3 at the back with two strikers Alva + Haaland which would be godly. Not sure if Bernardo would still act as a "helper" like he does with Rodri next season too. Dropping deep etc..

As a lone DM I’m not sure, if we sign cucurella that would mean we could play 3 at the back with two strikers Alva + Haaland which would be godly. Not sure if Bernardo would still act as a "helper" like he does with Rodri next season too. Dropping deep etc..
I don't think he'd be used as a 6 ever. Maybe a LCM/RCM double pivot in games (think he played there against PSG this season at home) but he'll be still at LB for me. Depending on which side we wanna to overload the width.

Zink (Sits) Cancelo (Forward)
Cucu (Forward) Walker (Sits)

or both/niether etc lots of combos based on who plays LW/RW etc

I don't think he'd be used as a 6 ever. Maybe a LCM/RCM double pivot in games (think he played there against PSG this season at home) but he'll be still at LB for me. Depending on which side we wanna to overload the width.

Zink (Sits) Cancelo (Forward)
Cucu (Forward) Walker (Sits)

or both/niether etc lots of combos based on who plays LW/RW etc
from what i remembered he was up top playing as a false 9 Pep masterclass lol

Been reading a lot about him. Anyone here watches Barca, can tell us if he is someone worth looking into

Good dribbler and technique. Knows how to make space for himself. Slow and lacks discipline…discipline bit, I’d put that down to youthful exuberance but he gets cheap yellows. However, he’s a fighter, and he always puts in effort whenever he plays.

I'm really hoping the Cucurella transfer happens, It will be great business from City to get him in for the £30m-£35m being mentioned.
We haven't had a natural left back in years, He will bring us alot of balance to the team. This lad is seriously good on the ball, Good defensively and going forward! I think he's created the most chances for Brighton this season.

Hope we get it done.
Not seen a lot of him, but he has impressed me and would be great addition.

Just think of all the beautiful haircuts and styles we will have next season potentially.
Calves out Jackie’s Peaky with Alice
Erlings’ Norse God Locks
Cucurellas Curly do
Phil’s Stockport special
Kalvins Photo shoot special
Nathan Akes “Gullet”
What a fuckin’ dream team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.