It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just think of all the beautiful haircuts and styles we will have next season potentially.
Calves out Jackie’s Peaky with Alice
Erlings’ Norse God Locks
Cucurellas Curly do
Phil’s Stockport special
Kalvins Photo shoot special
Nathan Akes “Gullet”
What a fuckin’ dream team
Yeh thank feck we didnt sign pogba!

Diego Carlos went to Villa for 26mill. 2 seasons ago we were quoted 70+. Not that I ever wanted him but far too much average players who have a good seasons prices are hyper inflated for big clubs who are interested and we should always walk away like we did back then. The market is distorted by both buying and selling clubs and desperation which is never great for anyone.
Covid has reduced transfer fees for most clubs.

He’s also 29.

Agreed, I am hoping next season will be Cole's break through season where he he will get plenty of game time ( perhaps in the cup games) Obvious Pep rates him and I think he would have played a few games this season, but unfortunately his injury put a stop to that.

I think he already has broken through. He will certainly feature more considering 5 subs in the league and CL next season. Opportunity to bring through a lot of young players and see how they cope. It might be in games that are already won but still good experience and opportunity to prove themselves and push for a starting place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.