It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Diaz always looked like a replacement for Mane but the deal seems to have been completed early because he was ready to join Spurs
I think they can get by without Mane. Jota and Diaz can carry the load. He's not like Salah who can still influence a game when he's out of form.

The only problem with Mane going is the big chunk of money Liverpool would get for him.

I think they can get by without Mane. Jota and Diaz can carry the load. He's not like Salah who can still influence a game when he's out of form.

The only problem with Mane going is the big chunk of money Liverpool would get for him.
25-30 seems to the going rumour, cant see it being that low even with the contract.

If Bellingham is available and Liverpool I think we’d have to go all in for him. He would be our long term Gundogan replacement and would also prevent Liverpool from fixing their midfield.

Do you think they’d get more back than they paid for Diaz?

Mane is 30 with a year left.

I don't think Bellingham is avalaible next summer, all of their marketing for the next season is including Bellingham on it indicating that the player itself wants to stay for another season.

They can possibly get away with Djota and Salad, certainly if Firminho stays and Diaz chips in.

The issue, as you say, is also factoring in Salah leaving next year.

They have buried their heads in the sand for too long.
I am in the minority but imo I think Mane is as big a miss if not more than Salah

Mane is their big game player, the one you'd back to score a winning goal in a final and his overall game is brilliant

Salah is arguably "better" but feel like Mane is always the danger man and has the strongest mentality of their attackers

Jota as well, he's a poacher but his overall game is lacking....ironically he's the polar opposite of our attackers as he does nothing all game then scores whereas out can be amazing all game but kiss easy chances

Firminio is off, think he's still a big loss as is Origi who has saved them plenty of times

Dias I think is going to be a star annoyingly but I do think he's much better counter attacking then up against a low block

For someone who has only taken a cursory interest in this thread since Haaland was confirmed, has Mane been dismissed from the "Break The Internet Post" from TH?

I think the deal has enough hiccups for Liverpool unless Dortmund also think that Liverpool FC is the best team to exist on this planet since sliced bread.

1. Mane transfer fee has been quoted at 25-30 million. That's low
2. BVB don't sell two top players in one window. They never had
3. BVB still feel they got the wrong side of the stick from the Dortmund deal. City benefitted from the Release clause. Agents made butt load of Money. Halaand got his huge wages. Dortmund made the least money of all. Surely they would ask from 100 120 mil if Bellingham forces their hand to go to Liverpool.
Liverpool won't be able to afford it.

Unless like TH says, there is a release cause. But we are the real Release lause cFC. Txiki will get on the plane and bring him to Manchester before Sunday evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.