It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Anybody else underwhelmed with us linked with Phillips and a LB from Brighton
No because we don’t need a big name to fill every position. Leave that to the rags. City identify an area that needs strengthened and go about getting what they deem is the right person.

The club needs a LB. preferably one that will push Cancelo but also accept a squad role. Same for Phillips, Rodri needs to keep up the high standard and also we need a capable deputy to step in when required.

Haaland is the marquee signing. We don’t need to replace our excellent DM but help the team if and when required if Rodri is not available.

We only need big signings if we want to replace a key player. So unless someone important leaves then I think we should all be happy with the current business once concluded.

100%. Imagine if we had of lost Rodri through injury for weeks/months this season we would have been in big shit. Left back has always been an issue for us and hopefully that's resolved this summer.
Oh I mean in terms of individual quality. Cucurella is more rare than Phillips imo. Both are equally important to get, as a position

Mane is today's equivalent of Bellamy. Every fucker hates him until he pulls on your teams shirt. He is never in the press for anything but footballing reasons. Does huge charity work. I would have had him here. He has done alot since coming back from Afcons, Salah alot less
Agree. He has an edge that sets him apart. Brilliant player.
All set for united until they tried to lowball Southampton and revise the agreed free, as was their weird vibe a few years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.