It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If our summer finishes with Alvarez, Haaland, Cucurella and Phillips as City players then its a brilliant summer for us.

We will have strengthened every weakness in the squad and signed one of the best strikers in world football.

Alot of work to do yet (alot of time to sort it too), but I don't know how anyone can criticise that really. The squad as a whole will be in much better shape to compete in all competitions.

If our summer finishes with Alvarez, Haaland, Cucurella and Phillips as City players then its a brilliant summer for us.

We will have strengthened every weakness in the squad and signed one of the best strikers in world football.

Alot of work to do yet (alot of time to sort it too), but I don't know how anyone can criticise that really. The squad as a whole will be in much better shape to compete in all competitions.
You can’t know that until you see who leaves

You can’t know that until you see who leaves
Of course, but I don't anticipate many will leave besides Jesus (along with Torres obviously who left in Jan, Fernandinho and Mendy who is no longer part of the squad).

If there are others who leave I'm sure City will be prepared to make moves in the market.

Last edited:
Obviously I’m over the moon with Haaland and Alverez,just think we should be looking at better players instead of players from Leeds and Brighton
Thats what the liverpool fans said when they heard that they were after a certain Southampton player called Virgil
Van Dijk..

Attachments

• 4WA1gD7CKAPks.gif
    4WA1gD7CKAPks.gif
    852.5 KB · Views: 28

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.