It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why is that? If better players come in their place, we will only improve! Halland is miles better than Jesus. If Sterling ends up leaving and is replaced by Nkunku or a Felix, it's not a step backwards, but a step forward!
Both have played their part in our success and both do offer something different; both would benefit with the Haaland addition and we don't need to change too much too soon. If they want to leave then we should let them both go.

I know we lost Mendy but we now seem to have a bit of an overload at left back.
Cancelo's best position is probably left back & if Walker plays then surly Cancelo starts left back.
That would leave Cucurella & Zinchenko on the bench.

Sterling moving away would be sad. But I guess we knew it was coming. Wouldn't be surprised if we see Bayern or Madrid links soon.

Just had a text Marc Cucurella done deal , sterling pushing for a move away.
I wanted Sterling all those years ago, always rated him but at this moment in time after this season the first part of that post positively outweighs the second part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.