It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don't think Sane returning is realistic, it didn't seem like his time here ended on the most amicable terms.

Also I know his wife supports us, but I didn't think she is Mancunian, is she?

It seems we’re recruiting a lb and Dm in addition to already signing fucking Haaland. Pretty much universally agreed what we need.

Last edited:
why view is bridges well and truly burnt with Pep, the manner of his departure no chance him coming back
That, but also I don’t think we particularly want him back. The season before and the season after his injury he wasn’t starting regularly, I don’t see that his form has improved in his time away in any way that would change Peps view of him as a player. I’d also ask why is there talk of him moving on from Bayern so soon after his ‘ big’ move.
If we need to look for a Sterling replacement think we’ll have a fair few options ahead of Sane.

Even if Haaland and Alvarez are the only signings we’d still have improved hugely.

I don’t know enough about Alvarez to comment, but Haaland will take us up another level, we finally have a world class striker again.

Look how good the team is already when everyone is fit; now add Haaland’s goals to that, we’ll be bloody immense!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.