It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

£60mil?

If that's true....get fucked

Could get on board for £35mil, even that seems steep with Gravenberch and Aaronson, two top young prospects that have moved for £25mil

Then you have Bissouma,Bruno Guimares, Ward-Prowse, Nehaus or Neves around the £40mil mark, all are at or above Phillips level

But £60mil you get to De Jong, Barella Tchouameni level....Phillips....get outta here

It's being reported Barcelona will have to pay 40 million pounds for Raphinha. Very little chance that anyone is going to have to pay 20 million more than that for Phillips IMO. Also just don't see him picking Villa over City. Leeds can't force him to go to there, and I don't think they would. The word seems to be that City have a good relationship with Leeds. I can see it being amicable and quick after the Nations League games if it's going to happen.

£60mil?

If that's true....get fucked

Could get on board for £35mil, even that seems steep with Gravenberch and Aaronson, two top young prospects that have moved for £25mil

Then you have Bissouma,Bruno Guimares, Ward-Prowse, Nehaus or Neves around the £40mil mark, all are at or above Phillips level

But £60mil you get to De Jong, Barella Tchouameni level....Phillips....get outta here

Bissoumas off to Villa.

Nah don’t believe it

Thing is. In January their concern was relegation so selling one of their best players in that window was just a non starter. No matter the silly money on offer. It's a different situation in the summer now that they've survived. If they are going to give Marsch money to sign players, they'll likely sell too.

In a few minutes you’ll see people say he’s still worth that fee and we shouldn’t care about it

He’s definitely not worth that level of investment, and - if true - I hope we stay well away from the deal.

If Cucurella is as advanced as suggested, and we can get him in relatively soon - that leaves us with three key positions filled nice and early, and the whole of June/July to focus on finding a better option to replace Fernandinho at DM.

But you believe he’d go for £35M?

I do but the thing about transfers we will know one way of another who is right who is wrong who is well off who is close to what the truth is! My opinion is Villa will not be offering 60m for the Leeds player and he has a buyout of 35m now if I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up unlike some on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.