It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Sterling and Jesus leaves, we will lose pace in the final third, let's look at the pacey players available on the market

Leroy Sane (since they might buy mane, might look to offload him or Serge)

Serge Gnabry (same as sane)

Ousmane Dembele (still no contract talks, will get him for free, slight (massive) injury issue but might prosper)

Sadio Mane (0.000000001% but still up in the market isn't it)

Adama Traore (this deal doesn't seem likely, still one of the fastest and City were his admirers before barca loan)

Daniel James ( Even I don't know why i mentioned him)

Ismaila Sarr (Ahh I really admire him i see the Sadio Mane like potential, will be costing comparatively little, exiting talent)

Alan Saint Maximin (one of the most skilful players in the PL, Newcastle don't wanna lose him but could be lured off, one of the best Sterling replacements IMO)

did i miss anyone?
nunez

If Sterling and Jesus leaves, we will lose pace in the final third, let's look at the pacey players available on the market

Leroy Sane (since they might buy mane, might look to offload him or Serge)

Serge Gnabry (same as sane)

Ousmane Dembele (still no contract talks, will get him for free, slight (massive) injury issue but might prosper)

Sadio Mane (0.000000001% but still up in the market isn't it)

Adama Traore (this deal doesn't seem likely, still one of the fastest and City were his admirers before barca loan)

Daniel James ( Even I don't know why i mentioned him)

Ismaila Sarr (Ahh I really admire him i see the Sadio Mane like potential, will be costing comparatively little, exiting talent)

Alan Saint Maximin (one of the most skilful players in the PL, Newcastle don't wanna lose him but could be lured off, one of the best Sterling replacements IMO)

did i miss anyone?
Diaby, Nkunku, Anthony, Gakpo & Leao

Where's this £60m figure for Phillips come from? Surely that's bollocks?

Not a chance in hell we'd pay that much for him and if we did then we'd deserve every bit of stick we get for overpaying, especially after Grealish last season.

I thought £40m was a bit much to be fair.
I think we have proven on more than one occasion that we will pay what we think is right.

Why do you care about getting stick about the fee. Just point them to our trophy cabinet in the past decade and ask who knows what their doing in world football.

Where's this £60m figure for Phillips come from? Surely that's bollocks?

Not a chance in hell we'd pay that much for him and if we did then we'd deserve every bit of stick we get for overpaying, especially after Grealish last season.

I thought £40m was a bit much to be fair.

He’s a English international , home grown as well that adds 15 mil to any price with the “English Tax” he’s also a CDM that’s a very high regarded position 60 mil is probably right which is laughable.

I think we have proven on more than one occasion that we will pay what we think is right.

Why do you care about getting stick about the fee. Just point them to our trophy cabinet in the past decade and ask who knows what their doing in world football.

Personally, I'm not arsed about what anyone on the outside says about us. But I don't want to spend my days reading through the thoughts and opinions of blues who take the bait and spend months of their life trying to explain why we were right to spend fuck loads on an average player.

It's all hypothetical anyway. There's no way we're spending £60m on Kalvin Phillips to be our backup holding mid. Hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.