It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I have been told that bernie will sign a new contract this summer. Sterling wants out and mahrez has been told to do 1 with his latest contract demands( parity with kdb) let's see how it works out. I've always seen foden as a bernie replacement if what I've been told is false.
Crazy how we can lose three top winger in two summer. Jesus Sterling and Mahrez all seems to be on the move this or next summer :/

So Jesus, Sterling and Mahrez out and Felix and Leao in. Now that would break the internet. Add in the others we are linked with and I would have to say we would be on another level. Finance wise I think this would be just about doable but would likely see Zinchenko go as well as circa £50mill of youth players

Wishful thinking on Barcelona's part. I would be slighty concerned if Real Madrid started ramping up their interests.

Precisely…. Barca are close to bankruptcy but feel the need to link themselves to any top player to make themselves relevant. This story isn’t about Bernardo but more their need to sell FDJ.

So Jesus, Sterling and Mahrez out and Felix and Leao in. Now that would break the internet. Add in the others we are linked with and I would have to say we would be on another level. Finance wise I think this would be just about doable but would likely see Zinchenko go as well as circa £50mill of youth players
I hate disappoint but Khaldoon confirmed we are signing two more players. That’s most likely a LB and DM. Most probably Cucurella and Phillips.

Maybe if one or two of Jesus sterling and Mahrez moves we’ll sign a forward but no way are we signing two. And no way is Jesus steeling and Mahrez all moving on in one window.

I hate disappoint but Khaldoon confirmed we are signing two more players. That’s most likely a LB and DM. Most probably Cucurella and Phillips.

Maybe if one or two of Jesus sterling and Mahrez moves we’ll sign a forward but no way are we signing two. And no way is Jesus steeling and Mahrez all moving on in one window.
If, and it’s a big IF, we got offered the right money we’d happily sell all 3 of them. Jesus has asked to go and the other 2 only have 12 months left.

Personally, sounds to me like it’s most likely Jesus and Raz go, but then Mahrez is chancing his arm knowing we won’t want to lose all 3 in one window, but sure City will just call his bluff.

If, and it’s a big IF, we got offered the right money we’d happily sell all 3 of them. Jesus has asked to go and the other 2 only have 12 months left.

Personally, sounds to me like it’s most likely Jesus and Raz go, but then Mahrez is chancing his arm knowing we won’t want to lose all 3 in one window, but sure City will just call his bluff.

If Sterling and Gabby still want out then without question if we can get £80-100m for the pair then get them gone and sign eith Felix or Leao if possible? Mahrez is one that should be grateful where he is now and with a baby on the way, well paid etc then should be content but if he kicks up a stink then for his age etc get £40m for him as he wouldnt need replaced with alvarez coming in anyway.

I hear what you say, but should all three go why not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.