It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Sterling and Gabby still want out then without question if we can get £80-100m for the pair then get them gone and sign eith Felix or Leao if possible? Mahrez is one that should be grateful where he is now and with a baby on the way, well paid etc then should be content but if he kicks up a stink then for his age etc get £40m for him as he wouldnt need replaced with alvarez coming in anyway.
Mahrez wants to stay.

Seems like Jesus will be on the move this summer, if Sterling does too I’m still not sure we need to find replacements. We have Foden, Grealish, Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez and Palmer vying for the front 3 spots. I don’t quite understand the clamour for Leao/Felix who predominantly play from the left, when we have Foden/Grealish for those positions

Seems like Jesus will be on the move this summer, if Sterling does too I’m still not sure we need to find replacements. We have Foden, Grealish, Haaland, Alvarez, Mahrez and Palmer vying for the front 3 spots. I don’t quite understand the clamour for Leao/Felix who predominantly play from the left, when we have Foden/Grealish for those positions
I can see the plan being to move Foden/Grealish more central going forward. So bringing in a left sided winger makes sense long term.

City are not looking to sell and would not wish to lose the attacker-turned-defender, but equally Guardiola does not like to stand in the way of players who want to go elsewhere. Were he to move, the Blues would command a handsome profit on a player they signed for just £1.7m back in 2016.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.