It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

City are not looking to sell and would not wish to lose the attacker-turned-defender, but equally Guardiola does not like to stand in the way of players who want to go elsewhere. Were he to move, the Blues would command a handsome profit on a player they signed for just £1.7m back in 2016.

No way on earth he’s being guaranteed more playing time next season sadly, really wouldn’t like to see him leave but I can understand why he’d want to. He’s served us well and never publicly grumbled, so I’d reluctantly let him go and wish him all the best.

I hate disappoint but Khaldoon confirmed we are signing two more players. That’s most likely a LB and DM. Most probably Cucurella and Phillips.

Maybe if one or two of Jesus sterling and Mahrez moves we’ll sign a forward but no way are we signing two. And no way is Jesus steeling and Mahrez all moving on in one window.
He didn’t confirm anything. As things stand, it’s two players but if Sterling and Jesus both leave, City will act and get someone else in.

City are not looking to sell and would not wish to lose the attacker-turned-defender, but equally Guardiola does not like to stand in the way of players who want to go elsewhere. Were he to move, the Blues would command a handsome profit on a player they signed for just £1.7m back in 2016.

Fucking arsenal again! £30m-40m for them!

I know we don't keep players if they don't want to stay - but letting Zini, raz and Jesus leave in the same window is risky!

well two of them only have a year left so it just makes business sense to get a fee for them if they dont want to stay and at least we would show a HUGE profit on Zinc? Just dont want arsenal to get gabby and zinc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.