It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

What are you basing this off?

Kompany sent Harwood-Bellis home 5 months early from his loan to Anderlecht.

Best case scenario that's because he was nowhere near good enough, but even then it's unusual for a loan to be cut short unless the manager and player really don't see eye to eye.

And he was actually getting appearances quite regularly so you have to ask why Kompany sent him home?
I am basing this off that if Kompany does take get the managers job at Burnley he may want to use his connections at city to use the young quality talent at his disposal ,it would be a no brainer for both clubs.
I forgot he went to Anderlecht , your research is a lot better than mine lol! Maybe he was homesick ,he did ok at Blackburn ?

Depends who else we could bring in ... according to super Khaldoon.

Yea. Lb and cm I assume are the " couple of singings" he was referring to yesterday.

Can see us going for the Milan kid despite the price if any of these guys leave, especially raz or Jesus

City are not looking to sell and would not wish to lose the attacker-turned-defender, but equally Guardiola does not like to stand in the way of players who want to go elsewhere. Were he to move, the Blues would command a handsome profit on a player they signed for just £1.7m back in 2016.

If we want Cucurella and Phillips in, someone has gotta go to make the CL squad rules. Just a scramble now to see who its gonna be

I am basing this off that if Kompany does take get the managers job at Burnley he may want to use his connections at city to use the young quality talent at his disposal ,it would be a no brainer for both clubs.
I forgot he went to Anderlecht , your research is a lot better than mine lol! Maybe he was homesick ,he did ok at Blackburn ?
He was good for Stoke second part of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.