It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It's seems there gunna be a big shake up in squad if half the rumours are even correct I do like the look of leao and plus did pep say about a couple of youth lad coming through and filling the gaps

I may have been supporting City for too long but this thread has fast become a cesspit of entitlement close to what I dispised United and Liverpool for. The disrespect to Mahrez (Our top goal scorer).and Raheem a week after we won two titles without a recognised striker is unbelievable. Some really saying we need a complete new attack. WTF. Jesus, Raz and Mahrez are class. Some spoilt fkrs on here. All played important roles in key matches over several years. All have more to give. The space raheem will create for Haaland, the service Mahrez will provide is scary. But hey, let's have some unproven shiny new toy (who will then need a season to learn the Pep way, along with a the other shiny new toys if you believe the myth). Some on here acting like spoilt brats.
Give over. It’s purely based on the pair of them having only 12 months left on their deals, plus Jesus asked to leave.

Thankfully Think Those Views Are Shared Only By A Minority Of Our Fanbase Most Likely Views Coming From Newer Fans That Our Continued Success Has Attracted Personally Believe That The Majority Of Our Fanbase Don’t Have A Sense Of Entitlement Take Nothing For Granted Remain Humble & Grounded & Truly Appreciate Cherish & Saviour Any Success We Share In.
No Need For All The Capitals.

If you are Sterling, why move this summer?

Southgate has said his England spot is absolutely safe (thanks to his Euro 2020), you have more choice over where you move as a free agent, get more money and get one more chance to win the CL with Pep + Haaland and probably a couple extra trophies and climb up the records more at City.

If he has a world cup like his Euro's he will have more money thrown at him than he knows what to do with.

He would be well advised to sit tight, unless he gets an offer he feels he can’t refuse.

How have you got that from the original post?!
Asking if Cucurella could play defensive mid and saying not connected to Phillips. We wouldn't need another defensive mid unless...

One of our most important players and hardest to replace, so really hope I've misunderstood what Tolm was trying to suggest

If we want Cucurella and Phillips in, someone has gotta go to make the CL squad rules. Just a scramble now to see who its gonna be
I don’t get the problem. Philips is English and has played for English teams since he started playing therefore he is asociation trained to go on the list of 8 (that consists of at least 4 home grown and at most 4 association trained players). As such he improves our position in the CL squad WRT Fern.

Last edited:
Philips is English and has played for English teams since he started playing therefore he is asociation trained to go on the list of 8 (that consists of at least 4 home grown and at most 4 association trained players). As such he improves our position in the CL squad WRT Fern.
at least 4 club grown not home. Palmer & Foden are the only 2 that count.

Max Four Association trained (Walker, Stones, Grealish, Sterling) - the rest Ake, Carson, Phillips would count as NON-HG regardless of English status. with Haaland/Alvarez/Phillips/Cucarella potentially in.

Someone else still needs to go after Ferna, we are one over with those four

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.