It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The thing with Madrid is Perez has promised a big attacking signing this summer for them. He doesn’t care that they have Hazard and Rodrygo, Madrid like shiny new toys

They're signign Tchouameni for €100m, that's the blockbuster signing they want/need.

Newcastle were interested in January for Ake. I think it’s a bad decision to let him go especially with Stones injury issues.

WE have missed out on two potential Champions League success in the last two years mainly down to fatigue.

Our major key players at this time have to play too many games and when it comes to the final push they are running on empty.

Along with the 5 sub rule, I think we will be increasing the squad size and addressing the clear imbalances that exist.

We had 4 or 5 more outfield players available in 18/19 and that's why we won the quadruple.

I think the bigger boost for us is not the 5 subs but the 9 man bench. Pep always used to say he hated leaving players out of the matchday 18, and now it's a matchday 20.

They're signign Tchouameni for €100m, that's the blockbuster signing they want/need.

Attacking Signing. Not midfield. He went on national Spanish television and said Mbappe was coming, then reiterated saying there will be a marquee attacking player coming in.

The idea of Sterling leaving because we have too many wide options to guarantee him the game time he wants, only to either extend a then 32 year old Mahrez or lose him on a free and have to sign another winger next summer anyway just doesn't make sense to me.

Surely if Palmer is replacing anyone in the squad, profile wise, he's replacing Riyad.

If we were extending Gabby it would be a different story. But assuming he's certain to leave, Sterling is our only proven option as a right footed right winger.

so like last summer when whole squad was leaving for barca

Brighton have told Chelsea 45 million for Cucurella if any club wants him according to reports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.