It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Alvarez is mainly a striker, and has only played as a striker as of late. i doubt Pep will rotate Mahrez with Palmer and Alvarez next season when Alvarez will rotate with Haaland mostly. Either of those lads are routined enough either. Sterling and Jesus are senior figures. One major signing is needed there.
I could see Alvarez playing more narrow with Cancelo on the right or (if the links are true) Cucurella on the left hugging the touch line.

I was making a sarcastic point, when Torres left it was because Palmer was stepping up. In the latest Hirst article he says Palmer will play more if Jesus and Sterling leave. I’m aware our club aren’t run by fools and Alvarez is in that equation. I’ve always though Palmer was Mahrez’s long term replacement.
My misunderstanding then - thanks.

I could see Alvarez playing more narrow with Cancelo on the right or (if the links are true) Cucurella on the left hugging the touch line.
We dont need anyone on the left tho, haha! Foden and Grealish made us set there. It's the right side that is gonna go lacking

I was making a sarcastic point, when Torres left it was because Palmer was stepping up. In the latest Hirst article he says Palmer will play more if Jesus and Sterling leave. I’m aware our club aren’t run by fools and Alvarez is in that equation. I’ve always though Palmer was Mahrez’s long term replacement.
And i agree... Which hopefully warrants a Sterling sigining IF he leaves. Naive if they dont do that.

We dont need anyone on the left tho, haha! Foden and Grealish made us set there. It's the right side that is gonna go lacking
So what was Zincheko doing in the 2nd half vs. Villa? He went wide with Foden tucking in. Cancelo on the right with Alvarez narrow.

Cole Palmer could fill in along with Julian Alvarez. I doubt Mahrez is going this season (although he would be the most logical considering age and having a season left). We wi still lose a great deal with both Jesus and Sterling leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.