It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Alternative if Brighton hold out for a higher fee for Cucurella?

Did someone say "release clause"?
Txiki%20Begiristain

I don't agree he is available for 50 mill. If Maguire is worth 80 Ake is worth as much. Anyway i think he wants to stay & win more trophies.
but maguire is not "worth 80". just because united paid 80 on him doesn't mean that every centerback in the world that is better than maguire should go for more than 80 million from now on, that's silly.

For the right money I could see him going to Newcastle
It took him a year to adapt, why would we want to sell him now and need to buy a replacement that has to adapt again. Makes no sense, same as all these twitter click bait rumours make no sense and 99% won’t happen. The 1% that do are pure lucky guesses.

Can’t believe how many comments there are wanting various players to leave! We’re losing Fernandinho and hopefully that is all! Have you seen the drop off in quality when we have more than a couple of injuries?! Have you seen how much we’ve won with many of the players mooted to be leaving?

Aké, Mahrez, Sterling and Jesus are all valuable team members, it’s a squad game, we play over 60 games a season. Haaland can’t play every game and the likes of Palmer and McAtee are nowhere near as good as our experienced players. Absolutely ridiculous to want to change nearly half of a starting XI when we just won the title again.

By all means we need to add more quality strength in depth, which Cucurella and Phillips would do, but please no kids from the EDS starting regularly, we can’t afford that. Give them games in the league cup or dead rubber CL games, or when about 4-0 up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.