It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

For me, it's not just about the quality or the timing, it's about ensuring there is variety in the squad. Palmer is amazing and hopefully will have a fantastic career, but of Mahrez/Sterling, he's more like a Mahrez replacement. If Sterling goes, I'd want someone who can replicate that acceleration to get in behind on the right and provide width - make full use of the pitch.

Would definitely want more minutes for the youngsters in the next few seasons - Carlos Borges, as well as those you mentioned, looks incredibly talented.

Borges is outrageously gifted.

The amount of game time Ake has had one of our youth player’s surely could step in?

Ake was outstanding, in some big matches. Limited game time or not, kids don't affect games in that way. This thread is now a joke, people writing off established players to be replaced by a name of a kid they read somewhere. Just to justify bringig in name players from other clubs.

for what i saw madrid reporters dont mention sterling at all for real,they only mention nkunku,leao and gnarby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.