It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just maybe Ake wants more playing time!? Be interesting if we do sell him if we buy another experience centre
Back.

Me personally would always trust our youth players

They aren't ready yet, atleast physically.

Try to imagine a veteran premier league player most of them already 24+ years old against our academy player defender under 20. The physicality between two is huge and our young academy player will not cope against them for 90 minutes plus you need them in case of high profile match like UCL which is they aren't mentally ready yet for this kind of thing.

They need to be eased to the first teams, as their age naturally comes with physical growth limitation slowly been reduced.

Got a feeling this could be a crazy window, the first in a while. Several outgoings, some surprises as well I think, plus a few coming in. Hope it's a good one
I dont think outgoing will be that many. Only a few.
Ferna gone
one of jesus and sterling
may be thats it.

Nathan Ake is a bit of a shock departure. It might give a inclining of his exclusion during the rest of the title run in
Missed far too much football for a back up, I would imagine he is on very decent money but needs to be ready when called on, sadly since his arrival he has had numerous injury niggles.

Got a feeling this could be a crazy window, the first in a while. Several outgoings, some surprises as well I think, plus a few coming in. Hope it's a good one
Good sign that Pep is in for the long term, this squad has gone through a hell of a lot the last few years, a good freshen up will do wonders and keep everyone on their toes.

Lw- foden grealish edozie
St - haaland alvarez delap
Rw- leao mahrez kayky

cam- KDB palmer mcatee
Cm- silva gundo doyle
Cdm- rodri philips lavia

lb- cancelo Cucurella zinny
Cb- laporte ake mbete
Cb- dias stones thbellis
Rb- walker kabore eganriley

gk- ederson steffen carson

just this and nothing else. I expect razz to leave and want to replace with leao. It will be better with razz not leaving.

This is just the perfect squad incase of depth power and strength, i would suggest to bring a really young RB incase kabore is sent out on loan again

Lw- foden grealish edozie
St - haaland alvarez delap
Rw- leao mahrez kayky

cam- KDB palmer mcatee
Cm- silva gundo doyle
Cdm- rodri philips lavia

lb- cancelo Cucurella zinny
Cb- laporte ake mbete
Cb- dias stones thbellis
Rb- walker kabore eganriley

gk- ederson steffen carson

just this and nothing else. I expect razz to leave and want to replace with leao. It will be better with razz not leaving.
That’s a big squad you have there. But for me it does highlight potentially how strong our youth team players are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.