It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

They aren't ready yet, atleast physically.

Try to imagine a veteran premier league player most of them already 24+ years old against our academy player defender under 20. The physicality between two is huge and our young academy player will not cope against them for 90 minutes plus you need them in case of high profile match like UCL which is they aren't mentally ready yet for this kind of thing.

They need to be eased to the first teams, as their age naturally comes with physical growth limitation slowly been reduced.

The lad Riley who came on looked fine s did palmer or someone said that about David Silva if you good on the ball great technically in the ball you be fine! Playing a kid every game over time will see the drop of.

I remember last summer when we had 7 or 8 of our squad being linked with moves away. Laporte and Bernardo in particular were destined to leave and didn't go. There were others too who were linked with moves away. I'm sure Rodri and Cancelo were unhappy too and were on their way after not playing in the CL final.

This seems to happen every off season, but the reality is most of them will stay.

I've no doubt there will be a slight refresh to the squad like there is most seasons, but I'll be surprised if there are mass changes and if there are, I'm sure the club will have it covered. They don't really let us down with recruitment.

The lad Riley who came on looked fine s did palmer or someone said that about David Silva if you good on the ball great technically in the ball you be fine! Playing a kid every game over time will see the drop of.

David Silva already grown men 24 years old, physically capable to play in Premier League for 90 minutes full in each and every week.

You are asking the impossible for 19 years old academy to do the same thing as 24 years old pros. The couldn't handle the demand yet because physically they unable to do so because age limitation.

Unless they are freak of nature, then forget giving academy player starting regulary for under 20 years old in first team.

David Silva already grown men 24 years old, physically capable to play in Premier League for 90 minutes full in each and every week.

You are asking the impossible for 19 years old academy to do the same thing as 24 years old pros. The couldn't handle the demand yet because physically they unable to do so because age limitation.

Unless they are freak of nature, then forget giving academy player starting regulary for under 20 years old in first team.
If you're good enough.......
I know where you are coming from though.

If you're good enough.......
I know where you are coming from though.

They are good enough for our first team atleast in term of skills. But physically?, they need another one or two more years before they are fully ready.

They need to work hard and build their body to meet the demands of Premier League standards as they age naturally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.