It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Liverpool mouthpiece reporting that Salah wants abetter contract or will leave on a free and wants to stay in PL. Could be just agent negotiation talk and nothing to suggest City is even remotely interested but the absolute chaos that would ensue if this was eventual Stearling/Mahrez or Jesus replacement would be a sight to behold.

Liverpool mouthpiece reporting that Salah wants abetter contract or will leave on a free and wants to stay in PL. Could be just agent negotiation talk and nothing to suggest City is even remotely interested but the absolute chaos that would ensue if this was eventual Stearling/Mahrez or Jesus replacement would be a sight to behold.

It’s fairly transparent but who from?

1) Liverpool won’t pay him what they want so they leak this to their most trusted media source thus getting the ‘dig’ in early that Salah doesn’t have any loyalty to them or,

2) Salah trying to force Liverpool’s hand and his people have leaked it to the source

I think 2 is the most likely but surely it’s rare for a player to leak to a media source than it is for the club to…?

Either way, it’s bullshit and I highly, highly doubt he’d go anywhere else in England.

It’d be fuckin’ piss funny, though.

David Silva already grown men 24 years old, physically capable to play in Premier League for 90 minutes full in each and every week.

You are asking the impossible for 19 years old academy to do the same thing as 24 years old pros. The couldn't handle the demand yet because physically they unable to do so because age limitation.

Unless they are freak of nature, then forget giving academy player starting regulary for under 20 years old in first team.

Am saying he can fill in the same amount of games Ake did this season

Not strictly true as it appears that City.. and specifically Pep.. will always allow a player to leave if they express a wish to do so
they are allowed to leave but they have to bring money to leave,barca doesnt even have 50 mil for raphinha so how would they even pay for bernardo

Don't even know how you interpreted such, mate!

Genuine question, keeping Zin, having Cancelo, potentially buying Cucurella...

There needs to enough playing time to go around to keep everyone happy, even losing Mendy.

We know Zin can play higher up and Cucurella strikes me as someone who can get about the midfield?
He seems a bit lightweight for me, watched him against spurs (the game before Brighton played us) and I wasn't impressed, can anyone debunk my fears ??

Not strictly true as it appears that City.. and specifically Pep.. will always allow a player to leave if they express a wish to do so
Not this one, at least not unless for a fee they certainly couldn’t pay

Am saying he can fill in the same amount of games Ake did this season

He can not. Because he is not good enough. And not ready. It is not just making up numbers, it is having an impact on games, and Ake's was fucking huge this year. To the point I'd go as far as saying we wouldn't have won the title without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.