It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Sterling will give his decision after his meeting with City, which is booked after the international break is over, so until he decides, everything is uncertain

No you are missing the point, they might not have a choice if he decides to wait until next year. I think there will be a few teams that would pay around £50 mill, better value than £40 mill for Mane , teams he wants to join , who knows. Personally I think hell extend with us as it might be his best option, when he sits and thinks about it.
But will it be the clubs best option?

Madrid or a new deal at City this summer. Think either option is possible. Can’t see any chance of him going anywhere else and if Madrid don’t move for him he’ll sign the deal and secure his City legacy.

He could always just sign a 3 year deal?

That means he’d hit the free agent market at 30 so still plenty young enough to get his move abroad and City’s RW is sorted for the next 3 years (probably when Pep leaves).

Pretty much gives everyone what they want.

He could always just sign a 3 year deal?

That means he’d hit the free agent market at 30 so still plenty young enough to get his love abroad and City’s RW is sorted for the next 3 years (probably when Pep leaves).

I reckon he’ll sign for longer if he does but I see your point totally.

The real move here is to cash in on Cancelo, get Cucurella as the starting classic LB and Zinchenko as the inside, control the game left back, but we won't do it.

Instead we'll probably sell him for peanuts in a year or 18 months after he's become an "unhappy face" at training because Cucurella and Walker have nailed down the positions, then Zinchenko will be at Arsenal and we'll have to find someone else.

Sell Cancelo… and I thought you were a rational poster on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.