It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Here’s a left field one.

If Mahrez or Sterling did leave, maybe even late in the window, the club decide not to rush into buying a replacement but didn’t want to be left relying too much on Palmer and or other youth players.

How about signing Bale for a year?

He was still very useful for Spurs last season, we have the best medical department in the country IMO, he wouldn’t be overused, but could rotate in.

He apparently wants to keep playing club football so he can keep playing for Wales and the other option seems to be Cardiff who aren’t going to be paying him anything much so wages aren’t an issue.

Could lend a lot of CL winning experience to a side losing 2 or 3 of its most experienced players, gives the club time to scout and negotiate for a long term RW and try out the kids and in return he gets to add playing for Pep to his resume and probably a PL title.
If you're willing to bring Bale, why not Dembele? More pace more young. Could be our permanent RW replacement considering his performence. Free of cost as well

No you are missing the point, they might not have a choice if he decides to wait until next year. I think there will be a few teams that would pay around £50 mill, better value than £40 mill for Mane , teams he wants to join , who knows. Personally I think hell extend with us as it might be his best option, when he sits and thinks about it.

Madrid or a new deal at City this summer. Think either option is possible. Can’t see any chance of him going anywhere else and if Madrid don’t move for him he’ll sign the deal and secure his City legacy.

Here’s a left field one.

If Mahrez or Sterling did leave, maybe even late in the window, the club decide not to rush into buying a replacement but didn’t want to be left relying too much on Palmer and or other youth players.

He was still very useful for Spurs last season, we have the best medical department in the country IMO, he wouldn’t be overused, but could rotate in.

He apparently wants to keep playing club football so he can keep playing for Wales and the other option seems to be Cardiff who aren’t going to be paying him anything much so wages aren’t an issue.

Could lend a lot of CL winning experience to a side losing 2 or 3 of its most experienced players, gives the club time to scout and negotiate for a long term RW and try out the kids and in return he gets to add playing for Pep to his resume and probably a PL title.
Wouldn’t his wages be obscenely high?

Here’s a left field one.

It won't happen, but I can't argue with your logic.

I've always wanted to sign Bale, I think he's one of the most underappreciated players of his generation.

I'm pretty sure he'll end up at Spurs.

If you're willing to bring Bale, why not Dembele? More pace more young. Could be our permanent RW replacement considering his performence. Free of cost as well

Dembele you have to sign for 5 years and match the salary demands he has at £250k/week. It’s a massive commitment.

Bale would be a cheap 1 year thing just giving us a safety net rather than rushing into a purchase. He could play 10 games all season because Palmer is the next best thing and he’d be happy.

It won't happen, but I can't argue with your logic.

I've always wanted to sign Bale, I think he's one of the most underappreciated players of his generation.

I'm pretty sure he'll end up at Spurs.

There are rumours about him going to cardiff city

I think Cardiff is the most likely one. Which is a shame because he’s only 1 year older than Kevin

Bale, Cucurella, KDB & Cancelo putting crosses in.
Foden, Grealish, Kdb & Silva putting through balls in.

The Viking would smash records.

Never happen though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.