It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Dembele you have to sign for 5 years and match the salary demands he has at £250k/week. It’s a massive commitment.

Bale would be a cheap 1 year thing just giving us a safety net rather than rushing into a purchase. He could play 10 games all season because Palmer is the next best thing and he’d be happy.
Good point

Bale, Cucurella, KDB & Cancelo putting crosses in.
Foden, Grealish, Kdb & Silva putting through balls in.

The Viking would smash records.

Never happen though.
Sterling, Cucurella, KDB & Cancelo putting crosses in.
Foden, Grealish, Kdb & Silva putting through balls in.

That might though and that's better.

I can't see Levy passing up the opportunity to sign Bale and Eriksen on free transfers, especially when Conte is demanding a big summer. Gives them amazing quality and depth and allows them to splash the cash in defence, which is where they need major surgery. Plus, neither player will expect to play every week.

I think Cardiff is the most likely one. Which is a shame because he’s only 1 year older than Kevin
The club with the best golf courses next to it will be Bale’s next club, if he has one.

I tried to argue getting Bale in on loan a couple of years back and got vilified for it.

I guess what happens with Wales will determine whether he carries on or not.

I don't understand why city fans hate Mahrez so much, like everyone is worried about sterling but why not mahrez, like i also like sterling but why not mahrez?
skillset. Silva/Palmer can both replicate what Mahrez can do. Sterling isnt really covered by anyone else in the squad.

Here’s a left field one.

If Mahrez or Sterling did leave, maybe even late in the window, the club decide not to rush into buying a replacement but didn’t want to be left relying too much on Palmer and or other youth players.

How about signing Bale for a year?

He was still very useful for Spurs last season, we have the best medical department in the country IMO, he wouldn’t be overused, but could rotate in.

He apparently wants to keep playing club football so he can keep playing for Wales and the other option seems to be Cardiff who aren’t going to be paying him anything much so wages aren’t an issue.

Could lend a lot of CL winning experience to a side losing 2 or 3 of its most experienced players, gives the club time to scout and negotiate for a long term RW and try out the kids and in return he gets to add playing for Pep to his resume and probably a PL title.
Wouldn’t his wages be a major hurdle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.